The Faculty & Administrator Support & Training (F.A.S.T.) Program’s mission is to advance the reputation of the University of Utah and to enhance the professional quality of life for faculty and academic administrators from recruitment to retirement.
- Provide, encourage, and communicate a culture of community, support, and rigor for faculty & administrators
- Facilitate and support faculty and administrator commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Develop and support cohorts that share resources and sustain one another
- Strengthen RPT and faculty review processes
- Deepen leadership pipeline
Resource Materials available here.
- Mentoring Day
- Productivity Day
- You’ve Been Retained! Now What?
- Newly Tenured Faculty Refresh