SCHEDULING PROCESS STEPS:
Step 1: Request the Senior Vice President’s Participation in an Event.
Please complete the online Event Request form so Senior Vice President Montoya may learn about your request for her participation in your event.
Step 2: Receive Confirmation and Submit Event Information Form
Within two weeks of receiving confirmation that it is possible for Senior Vice President Montoya to participate in your event, please fill out and submit the Event Information Form. Ann Holbrook will then confirm by email that your event has been added to Senior Vice President Montoya’s calendar.
NEEDED EVENT INFORMATION TIMELINE:
No later than six weeks before the date of your event:
If the invitation to your event is extended in Senior Vice President Montoya’s name, please schedule an appointment with Ann Holbrook (801-585-3366), the Senior Vice President’s scheduler, to go over the details of your event. At this meeting, please be ready to provide the following information:
1. A proposed invitation list, including names and salutations, spouses’/partners’ names, complete mailing addresses, and the affiliation of each to the University (alum, donor, student, etc.)
2. Suggested wording for the invitation.
3. If the Senior Vice President will be speaking at the event, list the name of the person who will be providing the Senior Vice President’s speechwriter with information for her remarks/speech in bullet form:
- The reason for having the event — what you hope to accomplish?
- The overall message you want the Senior Vice President to convey in her remarks/speech.
- Information about people and/or programs being honored/recognized at the event.
- Will there be A/V?
No later than five working days before your event:
Please provide Ann Holbrook (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following information:
- The final event program (what’s happening when and in what order).
- The final guest list.
- A map and directions to the event location and parking.
- If there will be assigned seating, or a head table, this will be discussed at the meeting with Ann. If applicable we will need the names of and background information for any VIPs/special guests/donors of guests who will be sitting at his table or who should receive special attention during your event.